Four Months


This boy, I can't get enough of him. I miss him every time I leave. I miss him when it is time for bed. He is 4 months and changing every day. Tonight Gracie was holding him. She told him he was like a  puppy, growing and changing way too fast.
He weighs 13lbs 12oz @ 20%
he is 26" long @ 77%
This is one of his visiting faces. He goos and gurgles. He will talk for a good 15 minuets. He is easy to get to smile when he first wakes up or just finishes a bottle. He is drinking 6oz bottle more consistently and sometimes even 8ozs.   
This is another picture while he was talking. I love when he gets his hands up in little fists and moves them like they are helping the sounds come out. Every once in a while he makes a good loud squeak that even impresses him. When you stick out your tongue and wiggle it, he will too.

I spread the letters out more like they were in the very first picture so there is not much of a difference from last time. It seems like his hands are big and he is getting so long. We are looking forward to his 4 month appointment to see where he is on the growth chart. 
He is in 3-6 month clothes, but it doesn't look like it will last long. 
I put some 6 month jammies on him the other day and was surprised how well they fit.
 He enjoys sitting in Mike's lap and sucking on his hands while watching "The Voice"
 Funny enough we had lost 2 of Max's binkies. I was so mad I couldn't find them anywhere. I finally pulled out his crib from the wall and found them just like this. I thought it was funny. I bet you are wondering what is in the vent.... me too. I just noticed that. 
Let's just go with a Lego, it is always a Lego.

2 comments:

emily ballard said...

I wish you didn't miss him so much so he could come to my house once in a while.

Gloria said...

I can't wait to get to know him! Just a few more weeks. Yeah!