4th of July

Grandma Gloria takes the family to Lagoon every year. This year we went on the 4th so that everyone could come. It is tricky with Steve and the restaurant and Dave with his 4 jobs. The Wirick's were here for the holiday so it worked out perfectly. It wasn't our traditional 4th but it was a lot of fun. I don't think I have missed a parade ever. It was kind of liberating not getting up so early and then yelling until everyone was ready and perfect by 7 am.
 
 
Gretchen was big enough for every ride. It was fun to have kids that can & will go on the rides with Mike and I.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love Lagoon. This is the first time, in a very long time, I have gotten sick at Lagoon.  No worries though, I just had to sit out for about an hour and then I was good to go. Last year I remember thinking that maybe 35 was the year Lagoon is not so good to you. Turns out 36 is worse. I refuse to give up.
 

2 comments:

Emilee Keyes said...

The Fourth was definitely different this year, but you still managed to make awesome memories. Thanks for posting.

By the way you took some great action shots.

Anonymous said...

The pictures were so fun you could feel the excitment and emotions. Looks like Lagoon is a great place to for the 4th Love mom