Gretchen: Shoot, I wished I could go to Grandma's school.
Me: You will, she just won't be there. (She is retiring this May)
Jake: Yeah, she'll be dead by then.
Me: No she won't, that is in 10 years. (She is retiring early)
Jake: Yeah, but she'll be dead by the time I'm 19 for sure! Gretchen, I bet you a hundred thousand dollars she'll be dead by that time.
Gretchen: I'm not giving you my birthday money. I'm gonna spend it on myself!
Gretchen: Jake you are getting older. You are gonna drive a car and have a phone.
Jake: Yeah, and I'm not gonna drive you anywhere.
Me: Yes you will.
Jake: How will you know? You'll for sure be dead by then. (Speaking of his mother)
6 comments:
At least Jake is 7. Dean told me that the new guy in our ward was late 20's. I still have not met him but turns out he is late 40's.
i love it. so if gretchen will be dead when he gets his license..at what age does he think you guys will die? scratch that, don't ask him...i wouldn't want to hear the answer..
I love hearing your stories...I miss them. Your kids are hillarious!
That is pretty awesome about your mom. Though I can't imagine Weber High without her. And I remember when I thought 30 was old. Shoot.
Your kids are pretty awesome:)
Your kids crack me up, lol.
Post a Comment