PTA Reflections 2010 Together We Can....

Together We Can Reach A Higher Height
By: Gracie Ballard

We are the Eagles. Our school song talks about reaching a higher height. We have to work together to do this. That is why this is a perfect title for my project.

When my teacher was introducing the reflections contest, I was hungry for apples. I chose to illustrate this idea with a child working together with her dad to reach higher. Working together, we can accomplish higher goals.


Together We Can Have Fun
By: Jake Ballard

In first grade we are meeting new friends. It doesn't matter if we are the same, together we can have fun. Helping everyone feel welcome is important. We have a new playground I like playing with friends there.


3 comments:

emilee said...

(insert me clapping!) That is wonderful. I love to see children involved in the Reflections Program.

The White's said...

I love Gracies that was great!! Jakes is great art work and perfect!

Blake and Jessica said...

I have judged reflections for the last 3 years at a local elementary school and I can DEFINATELY say I would choose Gracie's. What an interesting take on the theme this year. One thing the local judges always impress into us when we are judging the pictures or poems is that it must reflect the child's age development (a nice way of saying mom can't do it for you). Both your children's drawings were excellent. I am uber impressed.