Gretchen

Older picture, but some mad bubble-blowing skills

Today, I took the day off. I decided not to be the mother, wife, cleaning lady, laundry gal... The house fell apart. Before I took a nap, I told Gretchen & Jake to pick up the basement. Gretchen came into my room whimpering. "Mom--uugh--wahh--ugh, you said, whimper--sniff, that Jake and I have to clean up. Jake says we have to clean up our own stuff. That's not fair, cause I got out most of it."

2 comments:

emilee said...

It wasn't fair when Gracie would share her candy with Jake. (even though they started out with the same amount of candy and Gracie just chose to hoard it)
Yeah for you taking the day off. Every mother needs a day off (too bad the small ones were home).

Breanne said...

Funny girl!! Sounds a lot like our house right now!! Thanks for the laugh today!