Dictation

This morning Jake says "Mom, I need you write a note to my teacher."

5 comments:

The White's said...

So when he gave the note to the teacher did he stay the rest of the day or go right outside to learn about sports?
I love the pen-men-ship.

i'm h.mac said...

besides laughing until my eyes cried, i am in awe of your fancy pen.....

emily ballard said...

When I was younger, my grandpa hosted something called the Personal Penmanship Improvement Program (P.P.I.P). Everyone who participated wrote a series of letters to my grandpa. He critiqued the handwriting and send it back, noting what needed to improve.

If I had handwriting like yours. . . . I would have earned my $100 a lot sooner. But the cool part is that with your downloadable font. . . I can pretend. Can you post the link where to download it? I need it on my new computer.

Breanne said...

Wow...I could use one of those notes for a lot of things in life...could you write a few fill in the blank ones for me too!!

Tiffany said...

Kaden says to tell you he needs one of those notes too!