Parachute





This morning I heard Jake say "I am gonna parachute my GI. O (That is what he calls them, not GI Joe)" Then I saw him skip past my bedroom door with a little contraption that looked something like this. Then he giggled cause it worked.
I hope that no one is offended, it was just too funny.

9 comments:

Trisha said...

Man, I laugh my head off every time I read your blog.

Taryn said...

That kid is a hoot.

Kristin said...

That is hilarious. I love that kid. He is a crack up!

The White's said...

It was a very good idea and it worked I think he is the BEST!!

AngelaW said...

If Jake needs some knee/elbow pads, I can teach him how to use yarn, a hole punch, and some of mom's nursing pads to create some great ones. Imagine her surprise to find me skating through the neighborhood with those little contraptions.

Megan said...

Offended? No. Impressed with Jake's imagination and hilariousness (new word. I just invented it) with every post? Yes.

Awesome.

Rebecca said...

luvit!

Heather said...

Jake is so funny. I love to read about him.

Bart and Jill Schenck Family said...

Jake is soooo funny!!! That is hilarious!