Vegas 2010

Eight months ago, Mike & I, with Steve & Emily went to a WorldMark presentation to earn a free trip to Vegas. We enjoyed a fabulous three-day trip, which really was amazing, minus the unusually cold temperatures.

While we were in Las Vegas, we listened to another timeshare presentation and earned 2 tickets to the top of the Stratosphere, 2 tickets to American Superstars, 2 certificates to the Stratosphere buffet (not the type of food mentioned below), and a $50 Discover card. Those high-pressure sales presentations seem to be harder on the husbands. They came out a little agitated, while Emily and I were quite entertained by the whole fiasco.

If you think you don't like Las Vegas, you need to go with Steve & Emily. It's appropriate to have a love-hate relationship with Vegas, but if you flat out don't like it, you just need a new tour guide. We had good food. Lots and lots of good food, food we never would have tried with out Steve & Emily. There was so much to see and do in Las Vegas, things we really never would have done on our own. Mike and I had an amazing time just going with the flow. I am sure this is the only trip we have ever gone on that was completely free of contention. It was a dream having someone else say when and where. It was amazing. Thanks Steve & Emily.



Thanks for tending Lindsey. I am so sorry about your arm:)

No comments: