T-Shirt


Last night we were at McDonalds. Gretchen was sipping on a shake and started to cough. Shake (and I am not sure that snot didn't too) sprayed everywhere. I looked at Emily and clearly she was disgusted. It was funny. I reassured Emily by pointing out that Gretchen was on antibiotics, cause when isn't she?
I should probably get her a t-shirt something like this.

6 comments:

Westergard Family said...

If you do make one of those shirts please make one for Lindsy as well. We'll pick it up at Lee's when we're filling her next rx.

Trisha said...

that is hilarious!

Stephanie said...

I'm a hoot? Check you out over here...this is great! It is fun who you come across, thanks for the comment- always love a new blogging friend.

The White's said...

Poor girl and Poor moma. So Sorry she never can get all the way better. Give her some candy

Jake and Alayna said...

Love it! I also love the story about Jake's problem at school, he's such a cute kid!

emily ballard said...

Shoot. Sorry I didn't conceal my thoughts better. It wasn't so much Gretchen that made me feel that way, but the sudden realization that hundreds of kids play at McDonald's and dozens of them were likely to be sick. And then I remembered how I was tried of sick kids, so what in the world was I thinking when I decided to go to McDonald's?