Mike needed to see if the fish were biting, he is planning on taking the Deacons ice fishing. He took Gracie and Jake today for an investigative trip.

The fish were small, perch are, so it was hard to hook them. They caught 6 and called it a day. Mike has an ice fishing tent that I got him about 5 years ago for Christmas. He says it is too small now, but it will keep the kids so warm they can't even keep on their coats.
They love going with their daddy & he enjoys taking them.
--Gretchen and I took the opportunity to go to Lehi and visit the White's.
2 comments:
What? You were in lehi and did't call? Just kidding I understand. Hope you had fun!
Maddie is jealous! She wants to go. Have Mike give her a call next time he takes the kids. (i will even let her miss school)
Post a Comment