Pretty embarrassing. The other morning I went to Trisha's. I guess I was in a hurry? Either was I got 2 different shoes. They felt the same. I found the error of my ways at Trisha's house and she was kind enough to document it for me. On my way our I offered to run Sammy to school for Trish. I forgot that I had 2 different shoes on (because no matter what you think, they felt similar enough that I forgot) and went into the preschool twice and then finally home.
There is a First Time For Everything
Pretty embarrassing. The other morning I went to Trisha's. I guess I was in a hurry? Either was I got 2 different shoes. They felt the same. I found the error of my ways at Trisha's house and she was kind enough to document it for me. On my way our I offered to run Sammy to school for Trish. I forgot that I had 2 different shoes on (because no matter what you think, they felt similar enough that I forgot) and went into the preschool twice and then finally home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is awesome!
Angela you're my hero! That is totally awesome.
Love it and thanks again (so much) for taking Sammy.
Post a Comment