So really can I leave out the first day of school?
Okay, truth be known, this is actually not a picture of Gracie's first day of school. I am embarrassed to say that the morning of her first day of school didn't go well. I swear it just snuck up on us. Now, the next week when Jake started his first day of Kindergarten, things went a lot better. This is the morning that was documented.
Gretchen, Tyler & Addy Mock
(not just Addy, but Addy Mock)
Gretsie, didn't start until a week after that. She is attending preschool. She is entirely in love with all things preschool. She loves getting ready, she doesn't complain about getting her hair done, and she watches out the window for at least a half hour before carpool comes. It is really surprising how much she has grown-up in the last month and a half. She really seems happier and giggly.
3 comments:
I had to crop our first day of school picture because Rachel is wearing Lucy's pants and they are too short on her.
I like the picture of the kids. I borrowed it from you for Tyler's scrapbook.
Im glad the ADDY MOCK is addy mock, I hope im addy or Rio's mom.
what am i?
Post a Comment