On craft day we were going to play in the sprinklers, but to be right honest I had just bathed the kids and didn't want to do it again, so they just played outside. The next thing we knew, they were shucking corn & picking everything that was ripe in the garden. They were having the time of their life. They picked & shucked for probably 2 hours.
4 comments:
Okay, so maybe I shouldn't admit this. . . but to me sprinklers=bath. Whereas playing in my dirty garage and walking through the garden surely created a greater need for a bath. Not so?
Certainly, a bath was still needed, but I didn't have to wash their hair. That is the part I didn't want to do. I should have clarified.
Gracie's hair is so stinkin cute! I love it. I know I say this way too much and never call, but, I miss you :(
I hope that bath comment wasn't interpreted wrong. I mostly felt bad that your kids got so dirty playing at my house. I scrubbed the floor of the garage the next day. Seriously.
Post a Comment