The girls wanted to play a little Spa Factory. Gretchen kept asking me to do her nails but she always pick them off. I told her to have Gracie paint them outside. Gretchen wouldn't let Gracie help her. Gracie made all kinds of potions and was quite pleased when she made a sugar scrub that really worked. She came in and asked Mike & I if we had any bananas & honey. A few minutes later she yelled in "Okay, people in the house, I am gonna' look really stupid when I come in" Mike & I jumped to the window. She had made a face mask. She substituted a melted banana popsicle for the smashed banana & syrup for the honey. She actually used oats, because we had those.
Lazy Saturday
The girls wanted to play a little Spa Factory. Gretchen kept asking me to do her nails but she always pick them off. I told her to have Gracie paint them outside. Gretchen wouldn't let Gracie help her. Gracie made all kinds of potions and was quite pleased when she made a sugar scrub that really worked. She came in and asked Mike & I if we had any bananas & honey. A few minutes later she yelled in "Okay, people in the house, I am gonna' look really stupid when I come in" Mike & I jumped to the window. She had made a face mask. She substituted a melted banana popsicle for the smashed banana & syrup for the honey. She actually used oats, because we had those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am sorry that your day did not go as planned. I hate that! But how fun that you allowed them to paint their own toes and make a "face mask". Too big of mess for me, I would have had to take control. Your a super mom!
The 2 nap thing - SO Ross! I love that she substituted a banana flavored popsicle for a banana. Awesome!
Nice work, Gracie.
Wow, maybe she could sale that at on the side, when she is not in 2nd grade. It could be her after school job.
Post a Comment