Last night we shaved Jake's head into this fantastic mohawk. Obviously we only left it for a few minutes. Then I shaved it off. While I was shaving Jake said it looked like a rake had gone through his head. Oh how I wish I knew how to cut hair. Anyway, then he was talking out-loud, but to himself, like he does. He said "Bald, bald, I am too young to be bald. I will just tell people I am already six!"
Gretchen took these pictures of Jake (actually she said she was trying to take pictures of her cereal bowl, you know to throw him off) This girl loves to tease him. The meaner he gets the more she teases. Anyway, he was mad because he didn't want to go to church bald & he didn't want her to take pictures of him bald. Early morning church is FUN!!
1 comment:
I think that his song if funny, did he want to get his hair cut or did you just do it. does he like it now? I also think that Gretchen is funny for taking pic of "her cereal". Im glad his hair was only like that for a while.
Post a Comment