Gracie's Outlook

Last summer when we were up camping, we made ornaments 
out of pipe-cleaners.
Gracie kept calling the pipe-cleaners, bob wire (barbed wire). Just today she was laying on the floor playing with some pipe-cleaners and announced with a lot of excitement, "Mom, I just figured out what Bob Wire's real name is, Pipe Cleaner!"

Then the other day she asked me, with disgust, what was going on with Gretchen's hair. She was referencing the cowlicks. I explained what they were and she asked, "Well what, is it sewed down or something?"

Poor Gretch, the right side grows completely to the left & the left side has the tightest winding cowlick I have ever seen. It is a wonder we can make it do anything.

3 comments:

Natalie Ropelato said...

I have never even noticed Gretchen's cowlicks before. Her hair ALWAYS looks sooo cute, that you can't even tell :)

Megan said...

Both my kids have cowlicks and I blame it on their father. But I have never noticed Gretchen's either. I say bravo on your part - that is some talented hair skills being able to hide it.

The White's said...

i like the old pic os gretchen, and congrats to gracie for knowing about pipe cleaners.