Bad news, my camera is BrOkEn, bRoKeN, BRoke. I was taking fabulous pictures and noticed they were a bit blurry, I thought it was the lighting, but it turns out that was not the problem {still not sure what was happening there}. Then I went to take this fantastic picture of Jake on his throne with his darling servant Gretsie. My camera jumps from my hands and lands literally on its nose/lens atop a jagged rOcK.
The good news is I have some pictures they are just grainy & I do have some fun memories. Tonight my sister Emilee invited us to join her & her family up at North Fork for family night.
I kept telling the kids we were going camping but not staying the night. I couldn't think of a better way to describe it. What would you call it? Anyway they were not impressed until we got there.
Crossing the river, roasting hotdogs, playing in Emilee's trailer.
We even made the corn on the cob that you get at Sonora Grill. It was amazing!! Thank goodness for the cooking classes.
Wading in the river, skipping rocks, nature hikes.
Jake was getting some very special rocks for Gretchen & Johnny was trying to push Maddie into the little dam. We played games, roasted marshmallows, ate chocolate and played in another creek.
It was so pleasant.
The best part was when we went to leave the kids didn't even complain.
Thanks Keyes family for inviting us.
5 comments:
Hmmmm I like the idea of 'camping' but not sleeping over - sign me up for that. That stinks about the camera!
It was nice to have vistors. Thanks for coming and playing with us. I am sorry about your camera. We will be there tonight :) if you want to come.
how fun!!! I like that idea too!! get to do all the fun stuff of camping, but still sleep in your own bed and shower in the morning...genius!! love all the things that gracie said, she's pretty smart!
Man that did sound like a fun time. That is cool the Em had you and your family come up. they invited us to go to hawaii next month with them so that will be fun too.
Dude, I am so sorry about your camera, and from what I remember it was a nice one too. You better do more glitter toes to pay for a new one. Want more clients? I have about 30 RNs that I work with that want Glitter By Angie toes.
Post a Comment