Today we went to the Junction and played. Dave & Ethan did the I-Fly.
It is so fun to watch people do that. The guys that help you fly are amazing. 
It is so fun to watch people do that. The guys that help you fly are amazing. 
This is another thing that is, generally speaking, run by men. It is nice because it is so open and no one really seems to be bothered if the kids are goofing around. Pleasant.
Anyway, after the flying adventure we went down to Fat Cats arcade and spend grundles of money on tokens so the kids could play games, win tickets & turn them in for fabulous prizes. Grandma gave each of the kids a ticket to ride the bumper cars.
We met back at Steve & Emily's for dinner. We had BBQ pork sandwiches and cupcakes for dessert.
We met back at Steve & Emily's for dinner. We had BBQ pork sandwiches and cupcakes for dessert.
Gracie started to throw up so Grandma & Grandpa took her home while I helped get the kids bathed and the basement cleaned up.

We had a hilarious Family Night. Rachel recited the 13th Article of Faith using her Hannah Montana microphone. Ethan did an amazing lesson. And we ended with a rousing game of Button-Button.
I wish that I had been better at taking pictures while we were doing all of these fun activities, but I was selfish & decided to just enjoy the visit. Most all of the pictures from these couple of days are courtesy of Emily.
We had all been exposed to the sickness so we let Jake have Ethan stay another night. You really have to maximize boy cousin time. It is fun to watch Jake play with Ethan because he acts so big.
Later that night Dave and Adam got sick.
Tuesday we all met back at my house and let Uncle Dave regroup. We played and hung out until after we fed the kids dinner. We parted, go the kids settled and the adults went out to dinner. Dave still wasn't up to snuff but he muddled through so he could hang out with his brothers.
That night I got sick and Emily went to the emergency room for her gall bladder (ooh, I hope that is okay to say) needless to say, the sickness just keeps on spreading. Layla, Rachel, Mike...
Oh well, it was worth it.
I loved seeing everyone and being able to spend that much time together.
3 comments:
I didn't know Mike got sick too...
I think it is because men don't judge or give dirty looks directed at you for the way your kids are behaving - that is why things are pleasant :) I swear everyone is getting sick. It started around the holidays and it just keep on going. I am awaiting our turn. Boo!
I love that tub shot!
Post a Comment