The Fort
The kids were building a fort and invited Mike in to see it. Then Mike helped them build a real fort.
It was so cute, they were all having such a good time. It reminded me of when I was little and my dad used to help us build forts. I knew we had a good one if he could fit in it with us. This was a good one. They put all 3 of their sleeping bags in there. They played in there so long I was surprised that they didn't knock it over. Gretchen even brought up some of her plastic food so they could have a pick-nick. They were playing so well I thought I would let them have a sleep-over in it. Around 10 they still hadn't settled down so I just went in my room, shut the door & went to sleep. Sometimes it is better if you just let kids be kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you are right, you did blog 700 things, i loved it. It want to come to all your family parties when dave and angie come in to town, i know it will be in 3.5 years but i can wait for a good time like that. this was great to read, and I loved what you wrote for Gracie.
Post a Comment