Jake brought this little craft home from preschool. There are several different colored sheets in the envelope. As you change the sheets you chat this rhyme:
SCAT THE CAT
SASSY & FAT
IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIS COLOR
YOU CAN CHANGE HIM LIKE THAT!
(SNAP ON "THAT")

You repeat for each color. My kids have all loved it. Anyway, tonight, while I was playing on the computer, Gretchen was singing her own version:

SCAT THE CAT
IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIS COLOR
YOU DON'T THROW A FIT
YOU CAN CHANGE IT LIKE THAT
It was so funny because she got "You get what you get, & you don't throw a fit" all mixed in with it. She was having a delightful time so I just took a few pictures. Yes, she is sitting in her closet that still does not have doors from the remodel...last year.

2 comments:
I love it. I need to borrow that song or just have Gretchen make up a song for me about not throwing a fit so I can teach it to Miss Anna. That is definitely something she could learn more about!
You might post more than me but you have more kids too. AND all of your kids talk and say way funny things. This post is a great example.
Post a Comment