Hair Cut

Okay, today I went to get my hair cut & while I was waiting for my color to process I was searching for the perfect cut. I turned the page and found this.I had to do a double take. Does it not look like me? I know it is a poor replica, but I will have the actual at my house so that I can keep a reference that there is someone out there that looks like me. Unbelieveable!
Next, I decided that my favorite look of all time must be Rod Stewart so that is obviously what I got. Anyway, I am happy with the outcome & I love that I only have 1/2 the hair to do.
And so that I give credit where credit is due: Jake took this picture of me. Thanks Jakers. He is booked for the holidays, but if you plan ahead you may be able to book a session.

11 comments:

Stephanie and Justin said...

That is crazy how that picture looks just like you. Why didn't you tell us that you were a model on the side? Oh and can I put my name on Jake's list? :)

Anonymous said...

It seriously does look like you. thats awesome. LOVE your hair cut. So cute! Who cuts your hair? Tell Photographer Jake...Great lighting and shots :)

Shauna said...

Cute, Cute, Cute Hair. I wish I could pull off a look like that.

Misty said...

I really thought that was a picture of you! CRAZY I love the hair! You look cute no matter what though!

Trisha said...

SEXY! I like it!

I must see the original. Not that I think you are some kind of fibber or anything..just gotta see it! It is just an amazing look-alike.

So when are you going to take up the modeling profession. You have proof in hand that you would be successful.

Megan said...

I am totally diggin the new do. How do you Hall girls do it? You can always do fun things with your hair and actually know how to style it and the like. I need some serious help in that department.

And when I saw that picture, I honestly thought it WAS you. You will have to look that lady up, give her a call and tell her that you are her long lost twin!

The White's said...

Well mom must not of told you. Angela, your a twin. I know I know it is hard to take in but it is true. but don't worry your hair looks better than her hair.

Blake and Jessica said...

Your hair looks great! Your one of only a few people who can pull off a short spiky haircut like that. I frankly liked the Rod Stewart shot.

The Hicken's said...

I totally thought that was you!! Holy crap. Anyway, I love your hair I can't wait to see it in person since you have recently become a stranger, nerd. Well I am hopefully going to see you tomorrow so I can have my Angela fix! Talk to ya soon.

Anonymous said...

The Rod Stewart thing made me laugh and blow snot out of my nose. Thanks!

Anon in CdA

Jake and Alayna said...

I thought that was you too! That's crazy! Way cute hair! Jake is becoming quite the photographer!