Favorite Thing About Utah


I was tagged by Miss Maddie. One of my most favorite things about Utah is the fall. I love this season. I love the way the falling leaves seem to wrap up the earth, like a cozy blanket. I should confess that I love several other things about Utah.
I love that most, like 99% of my immediate & extended family live here. I am so lucky to live by my grandparents & to be close with my cousins. I love Utah because when Mike does go hunting it is not too expensive because he can stay pretty close to home. I love that because there is hunting opportunities around here, Mike can take the kids out with him. I love that when he leaves he isn't gone for more than a night & that he is back for church.I love that Utah is the Church headquarters & that we have the opportunity to see the leaders in person so frequently. I enjoy the 4 seasons. I love the sense of family. I love my family & I love Utah!

5 comments:

Natalie Ropelato said...

Darling Picture! I can't remember Gretchen being that young, and Jake too.

Megan said...

Haha. I love that picture!...and Utah too, for many of the same reasons you listed.

Chelsie said...

ah i heart utah also....i enjoy my bubble...that would be one i would add to your list. :-) that picture is great..look at jakes little cheeks, so cute

Palmers said...

Hey Ang,
Im glad you found my blog! yours is so dang cute your kids and your pics are so cute. i need to come and visit you in work and bring my baby in! talk to you latter.

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

I love older pictures...its crazy how much they have grown!