Potty training is not my thing. Mike potty trained Gracie & my mom had a "potty camp" with Jake. I have known it was time to get started with Gretchen, but diapers are so easy. The babysitter Trisha asked me if I cared if she started at her house. No more excuses, I was holding out because it is hard to tell a babysitter what they will have to deal with. So that is where it all began. Miss Gretchen is doing very well. Tonight she even initiated her own trip to the potty!!Potty Training
Potty training is not my thing. Mike potty trained Gracie & my mom had a "potty camp" with Jake. I have known it was time to get started with Gretchen, but diapers are so easy. The babysitter Trisha asked me if I cared if she started at her house. No more excuses, I was holding out because it is hard to tell a babysitter what they will have to deal with. So that is where it all began. Miss Gretchen is doing very well. Tonight she even initiated her own trip to the potty!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah for Gretchen! Hopefully it sticks.
Gretchy is doing great at my house as well. I am glad to hear she is excited and things are going well. You know me - Miss Worrier and I feared that I over stepped my boundaries when I brought it up. Good news is that I think she is going to breeze right through the training stage!
i know they grow up way to fast, but come on potty training? that will be the best day when i don't have to change another diaper. i know i will not complain. my baby's diaper do not stink...yet.
Post a Comment