Child Number 3
I would have never let Gracie pull anything like this, but with child number 3 & a personality like Gretchen's, I pick each battle very carefully. Today I picked out a flower to put in her hair, she picked a shirt to match. When everything was in place she threw herself on the floor and cried for 1/2 hour about the shirt she had picked out. I didn't have time to change her because I was getting everyone else ready so continued to cry in the car. After an eventful morning running errands we returned home where I deposited her in to the fresh arms of her father. She had cried about the noise in the car, the treat she picked out, the dollar she wanted to trade for a quarter & so very many other things. I still had things to do, but I had to stop at home and pick up my phone. I asked Mike if I could leave her & take Jake to get a halloween costume. Mike thought it would be fun to go together so during our discussion she transformed into this.

What you see there is a pair of halloween socks turned in-side out. I tried to explain that you can see the decorations better if you turn them right-side out, but she wasn't having it. She is also quite famous for always wearing her shoes on the wrong feet. As a side note, she likes to wear these fancy red shoes because they make her "higher".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
what's wrong with this outfit. it totally works for her. my vote is that she wears the giraffe. now as for jake? is it the race car driver, spiderman, cowboy, hunter, or knight? what was YOUR vote?
hi. thanks for visiting! i'm not worried about you stealing my look or template. it's not like i came up with it:) so in your blog go to the "layout" tab then click on "pick new template". i chose the "minima lefty stretch". just click on the bubble and click save. easy, right? if you want a banner or pic on your header just click "edit header" in your layout tab and make sure to check the bubble that says "instead of title and description".
hope that helps a little?
cute family you've got there
What a good mom! You definitely have to learn what battles are important. As for me I choose to have a dirty room with the door closed instead of a Saturday of yelling. Enjoy every happy moment you have now!
I wish I looked as good in an outfit like that - she totally makes it work! Okay so did you post all of these posts at once or did I miss them somehow, Either way it sounds and looks like you guys have been super busy and having lots of fun. Oh and way to go Gretchen on using the potty! I think I might send Anna to my mom's for 'potty camp' when the time comes too. Sounds like a plan to me!
I love it.. she is such a funny kid!! I have been missing your posts... you are so funny.
Hey long lost friend!! I finally updated my blog. My you have been busy. It was so fun going to lunch the other day. I really wish we would do it more often. Good luck on the Potty training, and I think her outfit is very becoming. I loved seeing all your new posts, it makes me feel like I'm still there.
I've been trying to potty train Kate for about a month. I say totally let Trisha do it. She trained Kenna and it worked out perfect, now Kate, a totally different story. AAAHHHHH
Amy
ah i love all your new posts...the stories about your kids always crack me up, i don't think they could get any funnier and then you post something new and prove me wrong, i love it.
Post a Comment