The Hunting Season is in Full SwinG!

This is the opening day of the Utah goose hunt. Pray for all of their wives.I have said it before, and I'll say it again (mostly so my kids will know how I felt) I am glad that Mike is a hunter. I enjoy watching him be so active. I am excited for the kids to get older so we can all go. I could not handle it if he were into sports. Even if he is gone A VERY, VERY, LOT. I am glad he is not sitting around watching sports while I take care of the kids. He is a good dad & really involves the kids in his activities. If only they could walk as far as he can in a day...I do love you Mike. I think that is why hunting season is so hard, I hate to be without you. ...and alone with 3 kids...

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a good wife you are Angie, to not freik out about Mike's hunting. I think it is so great that he involves the kids and that they love it. I agree, if my Mike were sitting around watching sports while I was doing everything I might have to throw something at him. However, I do wish he would do more for himself. He never does anything but work study, work study, ahhhh. I

Good luck potty training. She'll do great. Way to put your kids to work. I'm telling you, I take full advantage of those things until the newness wears off.

It was fun to catch up on your family. Tell Mike hello.

amity said...

i am so glad to have someone to cry to about hunting. you can always call me.

The White's said...

What big birds!! That is a really cool pic of Mike.