Craft Tuesday

It seems that sometimes I forget that craft day is about the cousins crafting & playing together. I think that it is a day for the kids to play together so well that I can just enjoy visiting with Emily. Point is, I don't bring my camera & I miss some really cute photo opportunities. This week the girls spent hours placing these little beads on templates. They had so much fun and they made so many. Here are a few of Gracie's.I was so impressed with her little dog. She wanted him to be brown with white spots. I couldn't believe how she thought it all out & put the face and the spots on first. She is very talented. Jake did a few beads & then I finished one & he had Emily make him another. He was outside riding Rachel's bike. He made a ramp with some of the left-over fencing material. He asked me to come out and watch & I was glad I did. He had stacked 3, 2x4's & a 4x4 on top of each-other for the height. That part was good. Then he laid 2, 2x4's side by side to make the ramp wide enough to ride. See the problem? You ride your bike up the middle of the ramp & fall in between the two boards. We got him fixed up with a nice fencing slat & he really enjoyed himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace gets her talent from her mom. I love watching her do crafts. We will have to plan a day at you know who's to finish her projects.

amity said...

man i can't believe you guys were able to accomplish this is a small amount of time. everytime the kids and i do these, they seem to take hours and just when you are ready to iron them, they somehow get knocked over and there are beads everywhere. that's usually when the bead time is over. i think we have more beads in the vacuum cleaner then we have ever used on the trays. they turned out awesome!!