Miss Gracie


This is what I found on Gracie's dresser this morning. Man, I am glad I have a blog, where else would you document something like this? Here, my 7 1/2 year old daughter is soaking her vampire teeth like a 70 1/2 year old woman, in a circus cup none the less.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

i don't have time to write a comment on al of these halarious
pictures and experiences. I have laughed so hard. You ought to send your blog to a professional comic. He/she could get some great material. So funny. Glad your mine. love mom

The White's said...

Clean teeth can't hurt a 7 1/2 year old or a 70 1/2 year old. Go Gracie!

kelly said...

Angela:

Great post! I love capturing these types of memories on a blog. You are right, where else would you document such events.

The Mrs said...

After regaining control of myself, I was laughing hysterically for about an hour (or 5 seconds), I realized that I must admit she is clever. I never would have thought to clean those things when I was seven. Brilliant. Utterly brilliant.

Trisha said...

I would rather have those false teeth right now rather that what I am feeling. I went to the dentist today and got a filling. I would call it a feeling because that is all I have felt since then is pain. I think he left a nerve exposed. I will have to talk to Gracie tomorrow about borrowing those things!

Megan said...

She is only trying to be hygenic - give the girl a break! LOL. I am also way impressed with her doggy necklace. Oh and that synopse of what happened to YOU on a plane and what I should look out for made me laugh so hard I started to tear up. Hilarious. Thanks for sharing AND for the tips!

Tyson and Emily said...

Your kids are the most clever kids ever! I love hearing the stories. Funny!!

amity said...

i have come to expect your children to do odd things like this. come on tell us the truth, where did they learn this?

Jen said...

Oh, heavens. Another Ballard classic! So funny Angie.

Jake and Alayna said...

I'm trying to stop laughing so I can type! I love it! You and your kids are hilarious! Thanks for sharing!