Lemonade Stand

For craft day we had our first ever Lemonade Stand. Emily and her kids brought the lemonade from The Sonora Grill. It went against everything I have ever been about, but we had a delightful time. The kids did jumping jacks, wore signs & waved. Jake & Rachel climbed the canopy poles and held up signs. When we told Jake to get down he responded with a simple "I can't I'm working" They made around $12 and spent it all at 7-11 on treats moms would not normally buy. A BIG thank you to all who came and helped us create a successful experience & a special thanks to our 4 unsolicited customers! A very satisfied customer

12 comments:

Megan said...

How fun! I remember selling things in my parents fron yard all the time - 1700 was such a good sopt ;) We always blew our money at Kings though.

Jen said...

Yummy, it is 9:45 pm but I want a big glass of lemonade. I should have put a canopy over my kids when they did theirs, maybe they would have held out longer. Looked like lots of fun and your kids are so cute as always. I miss 7-11. They don't have those here. I miss the smell and the slurpees and well you get the idea. Tell Mike to hang in there and my Mike would love to play in his mouth any time. Oh that sounded gross, but you know what I mean.

Jen said...

Ang how do you put the cute lettering and backgrounds on the collage? Is it photoshop or something else?

Chelsie said...

man...i wish i would have driven up your way! i so would have stopped...that sounds so good right now

lutu's said...

i start my job sept 2 i am really nervous... i have always wanted to be in management but i hope i can handle it...i am really excited and hope to move down south to price when they open a branch down there jason has a lot of family there and we are trying to get down that way. your kids are precious.

Taryn said...

Craft days sound like a lot of fun. They did pretty good to make that much money. How much of that did you have to buy?

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through trishas. It is so cute. You make me laugh. What a fun mom you are.

Anonymous said...

I really really like you having a blog. Thanks so much for documenting this. And thank you so much for helping me get lemonade stand off the list!

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

You guys are always doing the funnest things for craft day! I love IT!!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog tonight...I looked at Gina Tippets! It is adorable! I look forward to your new posts..you are always so funny!

Jake and Alayna said...

Looks like the lemonade stand was a success! You are such a fun mom!
I was wondering where you found those wooden pocket knives you gave the kids at Jake's b-day. Geana wants to get some for her boys.

The Mrs said...

So darling!! Let me know when you do these things I'll come up and get stuff :D Oh and for the record when I said "old ladies" I was refering to Shirley who always tells me I'm supposed to be married not my co-workers... calm down my dear! You are not old.. nor are you tactful haha!