I hope it works out for me. Mike usually figures out the logistics and then gives me a quick lesson, I am not sure why he hasn't gotten too involved yet. I will give it a few days...
Thank You Mike
Due to technical difficulties I have not had the opportunity to document monumentous occasions like Gracie's first day of 2nd grade & Gretchen's 3rd birthday, please forgive me. However, I will document this monumentous occasion... Mike let me get a new camera!
I hope it works out for me. Mike usually figures out the logistics and then gives me a quick lesson, I am not sure why he hasn't gotten too involved yet. I will give it a few days...
I hope it works out for me. Mike usually figures out the logistics and then gives me a quick lesson, I am not sure why he hasn't gotten too involved yet. I will give it a few days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oohh that looks snazzy! i've been missing the pics, so i'm glad you now have a camera. gracie looks so sweet and ready to go back to school. i liked hearing the little things about her and i'm sure you guys will have a relationship like good ole sharon has with her kids
Oh a new camera...I am coveting! We need one desparately. Right now we are using my mom's cause the little misses broke ours. I never know how to figure them out either - I don't know any of the functions...meh. I can't believe summer is already over and school has started. I would have been caught off guard too! I can't believe Gracie is that old - nutso!
Post a Comment