Garcie's 2nd Day of School.

Yet another opportunity to show how not ready I was for school to start. I was slow to get her school clothes, and I didn't have a camera to take a picture on the 1st day of school. I really enjoyed this summer & I was so not ready for her to go back. I truly enjoy her company.I must say I love this girl. Could she be any cuter? Thanks Grandma Gloria!
I will take this opportunity to list 5 things I admire and enjoy about Gracie.
1. Our Dolly is very pleasant. She loves to have "real" conversations and enjoys when her opinion is valued.
2. Gracie Noel is quite talented and loves to create. She is an amazing artist and enjoys using all mediums. She is a pretty tidy creator if Jake & Gretchen would just stay back.
3. Miss Gracie is a wonderful teacher. Like her dad, she finds delight is sharing what she knows & loves. She wants others to share that same pleasure.
4. As an observer, she learns what is important and thinks before she responds.
5. Bunny, values the word "love", she does not take it's meaning lightly.
I think she is a darling daughter and one of my very best friends. I hope we will be close like I am with my mom. I would delight in being one of her very best friends too. Love you sissy.

No comments: