
Last Wednesday, August 27, Emily and I took Lucy & Jake to meet their preschool teacher. Jake went to this preschool last year but will be attending again this year with Lucy. I have tried to make a tradition of "back to school" each year we take the kids to meet their teacher, buy school supplies & out to eat. This year Emily, Adam & Lucy joined us. We had a lot of fun. After looking around the preschool we headed to ShopKo to get some soap, paper towels, Clorox wipes & 1 million glue sticks.

I thought this picture was cute because Emily & I were pushing the carts along & they both got on the front and had their arms back in the carts. These two are going to be pretty funny to have in one class. Lucy had predetermined that this was actually her first day of school & would need a special treat. She loves her daddy's restaurant, but wanted plain vanilla ice cream with Oreos on top. We picked up some Oreos too. Obviously we went to the Sonora Grill & as always it was amazing. Steve lets us sit in the back room so Emily & I can just enjoy ourselves without having to worry too much about the kids disturbing other customers.
No comments:
Post a Comment