Bed Time is 8:30

My cute friend Amity, taught me that it is ok to put your kids to bed relatively early.  This is really quite liberating.  I have time to myself and they get the sleep they NEED.  It works best in the winter months because it gets dark so early.  I have been trying to stick to the routine this summer as well (if we are home).  I think they need the sleep even more.  They never stop.  They get up early and play all day long.  Tonight was no different, but Gracie just couldn't get to sleep.  I was folding laundry and heard a door open.  I went to investigate, this is what I found.  (keep in mind I adjusted the camera for night time) How funny is Gracie?  She tied her blinds up with the back-pack that is in her doll cradle.  Plus, who makes their bed before they get up to go to the bathroom.  I guess I should let her stay up a little longer.










































This is what I wanted to see.  Good job buddy!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Way to go! Anna has the same bed time only it is me that forgets now that it is light outside! It's hard to think it is bed time. I had to buy curtains for her room or she wasn't buying it either. Dang kids! I love the Gracee made her bed before she left - how did you score a kids like that? I could only hope for mine...you should teach me the tricks of the trade ;)