Ron The Barber


This is one of Jake's favorite activities.  He loves going to Ron's Barber Shop and getting his hair cut.  I think that he likes the visit as much as the cut.  Today I gave Ron $12 and he gave Jake back the .50 change.  He also gave him 2 pieces of bubble gum & a tootsie roll.  When we got in the car, Jake said "Ron is SO nice!"

4 comments:

Megan said...

Sweet! I want a hair cute for $11.50! Does he cut your hair too? :)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and love you too!
What a fun,sweet,crazy family
MOM

Chelsie said...

I can't believe Maddie is babysitting...that's craziness! I love ron the barber...well I don't know him...but via your blog i love him! the setting looks all country...is that why jakers loves it so much

i'm h.mac said...

we also have love for ron the barber. jake is so cute*