Horse Business

Grandpa Bruce is always threatening that he is "getting out of the horse business"  I hope he never does.  I know it is a lot of work but the memories have to be worth it.  I remember when kids used to walk to school and how neat it was when their mom's would come and get them, but, it was incredible when my dad would come and get us in the pony cart! Thanks Dad.

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

Hey can't get rid of the ponies!! I plan on taking cooper some trips to grandpa halls for pony rides in the future. I remember in high school or junior high he got 2 new ones and lindsey said she was going to name them chelsie and jessica because they farted...:-)

Megan said...

Good times indeed. Look how happy the kiddos are!

Anonymous said...

We are jealous. Fred would LOVE that. Dont let him get rid of them.

Anonymous said...

the coolest part of that picture is dads shoes. I love you dad!