Too funny. Jake is in a very good mood and seems to have a lot of energy this morning. He has been harassing the girls all morning. I sent Gracie down to practice her piano & Jake hit her. I put him in the crib for timeout. I was doing Gretchen's hair and heard him holler, "I hate cribs, can't you just put me in a corner?"
Can't You Just Put Me In A Corner?
Too funny. Jake is in a very good mood and seems to have a lot of energy this morning. He has been harassing the girls all morning. I sent Gracie down to practice her piano & Jake hit her. I put him in the crib for timeout. I was doing Gretchen's hair and heard him holler, "I hate cribs, can't you just put me in a corner?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's so funny. Atleast you have a place you can put him if you want to punish him. :)
Your kids are so funny! I love to read your blog.
That Jake! Ha ha. I have put Anna in her crib for time out a couple of times and then realised since it is her actual bed maybe I shouldn't make her associate it with being punished or going to bed at night might start getting more difficult. Good to know I should keep it around for her when she is older to be used as a holding cell ;)
How funny! I love everyone's blog pictures and experiences. Mike hasn't changed a bit. Again, your kids are darling!
Jake is such a character! All of your posts make me laugh so hard!
Post a Comment