
Just for the record, Mike was tending when the 2 previous post took place. He was there when they ate the heart-worm pills & while Jake proceeded to damage himself while trying to mow the lawn. Though it was emotional while both of these took place, kudos to Mike for calling poison control & taking pictures so we could blog the stories. Yep, we, could blog. Mike started both of these post. I added a bit more of the detail that he had shared when he told me what had happened. Thanks Mike, you are a super good dad & husband!
3 comments:
Mike good job. I think your great and the cool part is that picture is at my house.
2 comments from Lindsey now! I'm impressed. I love all your stories about your little kids....they crack me up! I'm glad you took pictures so you could blog about it....and good to know they will be heart worm free this month right?!
I wish I could get Ross to go along with this whole blogging thing. Way to go Mike. Maybe he is doing so well keeping an eye on them so that you can have all these fun posts for us to read ;)
Post a Comment