
Jake and Gretchen ate the dogs heart-worm pills. Jake spit his meat flavored morsel out but Gretchen washed hers down with a swig of chocolate milk. I read the box and it said "poisonous if swallowed." The helpful folks at poison control said that it was a very small dose and she should be alright. That was the case, however they were in big trouble in this shot on the couch! Looks like Gretchen is taking it pretty hard.
3 comments:
I think Gretchen looks like she has DEFINITELY learned her lesson. Lacie at Comets beef jerky strips once (my mom had taken them out of their orginal bag and put them in a ziploc bag). I watched her eat it and when she was done I informed her of what she actually ate. Good times. For the rest of the week whenever we needed her we would say 'Here Lacie Lacie'
I am glad they are okay!! We've had to call posion control before too!
Oh my gosh Angie. I'm glad they are okay. I am laughing but concerned all at the same time. KIDS!
Post a Comment