This is what I saw as I came up my street & pulled into the driveway. I thought it was cute so I took their picture. Nothing like setting yourself down to relax on your dad's work trailer in between to condensers. Ugh, does anyone know why the potty chair is outside? Or how Gretchen got her legs like that?
Coming Home
This is what I saw as I came up my street & pulled into the driveway. I thought it was cute so I took their picture. Nothing like setting yourself down to relax on your dad's work trailer in between to condensers. Ugh, does anyone know why the potty chair is outside? Or how Gretchen got her legs like that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe she should become a chinese contorsionist (spelling?)
My guess is merely that the girls were out playing and had the brilliant idea to bring the potty OUTSIDE... its a such a hassle to stop a game and run INSIDE henceforth your genius children conquered the bathroom dilema... oh and she is sitting like that because she has to use said bathroom and you are taking pictures which would make bathroom using inappropriate :) MUCH LOVE
Post a Comment