This morning Jake told Mike that the lawn boy, Rylee, was outside. Quickly he retracted his statement and said it was a lie, but that he could mow the lawn. Jake was bound and determined to mow the lawn today, he even prepared by rolling up the hose himself. He maneuvered himself this ramp and got the mower this far before the front wheels got stuck on his ramp. He tried to fill the mower with mixed gas, that's bad for mowers. When he put the mixed gas back he tripped and bloodied his nose. When he pulled the handle down to release the front wheels he ended up pulling the mower down on-top of himself. The only reason he gave up was because he couldn't start the mower.
3 comments:
I wish you would have had more pictures documenting this experience. I guess that could have been wierd for Jake though - if you took pictures of his bloody nose and being trampled by a lawn mower. Although, entertaining for us. It was still a good story...that kid cracks me up.
At least you can say he was trying to help out around the house!! And I'm really glad that Mike decided to take pictures, so that we could see all the fun he had yesterday!
That is the best thing ever!!!! That kid is hilarious. I think you should teach him and let him do it. It will look like crap, but it will be free :)
Post a Comment