Gracie: Dad, how old were you when you were done with school?
Mike: 17
Gracie: So I am done with school when I'm 17?
Mike: Well, don't you want to go to college?
Gracie: No
Mike: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Gracie: Does it matter?
Mike: Yes
Gracie: I want to be a lifeguard, that's easy. Did mom have to go to college to do her job?
Mike: No
Gracie: The bad part about being a lifeguard is not enough people "drowned" so you never get to get in the pool!
2 comments:
haha...oh gracie. What an optimistic way to look at it...she cracks me up!
Okay that is hilarious. Owen wanted to be a lifeguard a while ago. Read my past posts! What a cute conversation with daddy and Gracie. She is so cute. You always have your kids looking so cute. I gave up a while ago, and mine always look like poor orphan children. Oh well!
Post a Comment