A)Four places I go over and over:
1. The fridge
2. The preschool
3. The elementary
4. Kings...That was for you Amity
B)Four people who email me the most:
1. My dad, he works at HAFB
2. Like Brittany, it used to be Amity
3. Amber Allen, from work
4. my sister-in-law, Emily
C)Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican..see ad for Sonora Grill
2. Seafood...see ad for Sonora Grill
3. Steak...see ad for Sonora Grill
4. Candy & Pepsi
D)Four Places in which I would rather be right now:
1. asleep
2. Hong Kong
3. Lagoon
4. The spa
E)Four people I'm tagging:
1. Amy
2. Stephanie
3. Malissa
4. Aly
F)Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Orange County
2. Grease
3. Step Up
4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
4. my sister-in-law, Emily
C)Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican..see ad for Sonora Grill
2. Seafood...see ad for Sonora Grill
3. Steak...see ad for Sonora Grill
4. Candy & Pepsi
D)Four Places in which I would rather be right now:
1. asleep
2. Hong Kong
3. Lagoon
4. The spa
E)Four people I'm tagging:
1. Amy
2. Stephanie
3. Malissa
4. Aly
F)Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Orange County
2. Grease
3. Step Up
4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
4 comments:
Yeah for blogging! I am so glad you found my blog and left a comment. I am now trying to catch up on your posts because they are all great - I especially love Gracie's comment about lifeguards. I too love Ferris Bueller - 80's movies are the best and Orange County? Every time I hear that 'Butterfly' song it makes me wanna dance like those cheerleaders. Not to mention Colin Hanks was on 'Roswell' so I gotta represent ;) LOVE IT!
I love Orange County!! Shawn you are my same height....that is neat. Happy Birthday Casey!!! I agree with Megan...your posts crack me up....I think we need to have a girls night at your house and watch wedding videos like we did in high school
Wow you are the best blogger I know!! :) Sorry I didn't answer last night I was at a meeting.
So I was reading all your older blogs and I realized I am a pathetic blogger. I have 9 total blogs, and you have 9 blogs for the month of May-and it is only the 10th! AND you created your blog after me. WOW! I will try and be better!
Post a Comment