Is it summer?

This is what Gracie did today after school.  I can't believe it was finally 74* by the way this rocket toy is a must have!

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

That's pretty cool! I think I might need one of those toys for myself...or better yet...maybe I'll just come play with Gracie!

Stephanie Hall said...

what a cute blog! You're kids are sooo big. As for the water toy--how well do you think it would work in the dirt? Oh how I wish I had grass! Maybe by the time Hailee is big enough to enjoy the sprinklers we might have some...doubtful, but hopeful! Hey have you posted before & after pics of your house? I wanna see all the updates you were telling me about.

i'm h.mac said...

i am so excited for your blog! it has been fun to read and catch up with you guys. you get to know someone so much better when you see snippets of thier everyday.....