"The Best Craft"

I know it is a bad picture, but I had to show you Gracie's "best craft"  She made these while I took a nap.  These are lion manes.  Gretchen was running around roaring & yelling I am a tiger.  Gracie is so good with the little ones.

5 comments:

10zfam said...

your blog is so cute. your kids look just like you. i hope you don't mind me blogstalking you

KariAnn Urry Tensmeyer

Chelsie said...

Ha, that is hilarious! I try to get Bran to make them with me...but he's just not as into it. :-) I love your shoes btw!!

Megan said...

Anna loves to roar like a lion too, but I have yet to make 'masks' for her. Maybe I ought to drop her by sometime for Gracie to look after...she would probably make for a better mom than I and we all know Annabelle would most likley enjoy her better too ;) Such cute kids you have!

Stephanie Hall said...

I'm worried that you might see less of me. In two weeks I quit teaching and have to give up my computer...with my free wireless capabilities that I mooch off someone in town. I'll do my best...but I'll be busy. I'm planning to open a preschool in the basement this fall-that ought to keep my busy eh! Go figure I can't just quit my job and be done! Heath just reminds me often not to push academic learning on Hailee and to let her have fun as a kid-I'm trying, but it is cute how many signs she knows!

Stephanie Hall said...

p.s. Do you think Gracie could give me some good ideas for preschool?