Gretchen's Sick Day

I swear, I was not even on the computer.  This is what Gretchen did with her comfort food.  Those are crackers all over the floor and that cute little sink is filled with a combination of Sprite & Gatorade.  Amazing that any mother ever gets anything done.  I have been off for four days.  Today I went back to work & Mike took the kids to Trisha's.  Around 10:15 Trisha called and said that Gretchen had thrown up.  Can I catch a break?  I am not sure what is wrong with this girl.  I feel so bad for her.  It seems that she is always sick.  She will nap and I will clean...

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm sorry!! I'm sure it is all my fault. We should have never come. Please forgive us!!

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

I'm so sorry that she is still sick. Let me know if I can do anything!

Megan said...

Wow...have fun cleaning that up. At least its not puke you are cleaning up! And don't ever ask me for help...I have already had a lifetimes worth of puke cleaning and my child isn't even 2.