One Word Answer


Where is your cell phone? TRUCK
Your significant other?  MIKE
Your hair?  FLAT
Your mother?  FRIEND
Your father?  STRONG
Favorite thing?  TREATS
Your dream last night?  NONE
Your favorite drink?  PEPSI
Your goal?  RUNNING
The room you're in?  KITCHEN
Your Hobby?  BLOGGING
Your fear?  SUFFOCATION
You in 6 years?  HERE
Where were you last night?  BED
What you are not?  STABLE
Muffins?  PASS
Wish list item?  THIN
Where you grew up?  OGDEN
The last thing you did?  YELL
What are you wearing?  CLOTHES
Your TV?  DOWNSTAIRS
Your pets?  MIKE'S
Your computer?  MAC
Your life?  INCREDIBLE
Your mood?  GOOD
Missing someone?  SISTERS
Your car?  TRUCK
Something you are not wearing?  SOCKS
Favorite store?  W-SHOP
Your summer?  SWIMMING
Your favorite color?  ORANGE
The last time you laughed?  MINUETS
Cried?  TODAY
Tag?  BRITTANY


6 comments:

Chelsie said...

i think for hair you should have put fabulous...not flat. my goal is running too...bran and I decided we're going to try to run the cherry days 5k....eek...I found this from couch to 5k running schedule...hope you can stick to it longer than me!

Chelsie said...

here's that link! http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Jen said...

Angie-
Sounds like you are serious about starting the running. Good for you. It is like blogging, once you start you can't stop. It get easier and easier. You can do a 5K no problem. For your info. I still drink pop. SO keep drinking away.

Also, I like the one word thing. I'm going to do it on mine when I have a second. Thanks-

Megan said...

Stick to your running goal - You can do the 5k. It will become addictive...eventually :) I will be doing the Cherry Days 5k too and I better beat last years time cause I had only ran like 4 times after having Annabelle before I did it and it was embarrassing.

If you think YOU have flat hair, I wouldn't want to know what your one word answer would be to describe mine! And what is W-Shop?

The Ballard's said...

Funny thing is the W-Shop is the store on Webkinz. It is fun for me cause Mike plays the games, and he likes it, earns the Kinzcash & I spend like 4thousand dollars in a day!! I am a nerd. Good news I have printed off the information for the running plan. Ist step.

Anonymous said...

Your blog makes me laugh; I'm glad you have one. I loved the story about Jake checking on the Dodge. We went to Logan today and I heard Rachel call our old neighbor (named Olivia) "Gracie" at least two times. I'm glad that we get to spend more time with you guys now that we live in Ogden.

Not so glad that I couldn't fall asleep last night because the windows were open and I couldn't tell if someone was yelling for help or just yelling to yell.