KID'S SAYINGS
Jake: Can it doll face! He says this to the girls whenever he has had about all he can stand.
When Max was pretty new Jake said, "Mom when we get home can I hold Max? Dad taught me how to make him comfortable and when he is comfortable he is just a delight."
Gretchen, speaking of Max: His fingers are so fat I bet they can't fit up his nose.
Gretchen says ambilican cord instead of umbilical cord. She says slurshie instead of slushie. Gretchen was trying to talk to me about the avocado seed. She said, "Blockamole nuts, the big brown thing in the middle of the blockamole?" She got the avocado and guacamole mixed up.
The kids and I were just visiting. I had laughed several times at the things they were saying. Gretchen was a little jealous and said, "Every body's taking up all my funny!"
I was doing Gretchen's hair on Valentines Day. Mike walked past the bathroom door. Gretchen hollered "Hey Dad what's up? You want to get me out of this death trap?" I was doing a french braid.
Gracie told Jake not to smile with so much gum (the gums of his mouth).We told her to be nice and then said “Why don't you try a different smile, smile with less teeth.”
Jake commented, "Yeah, Dad never smiles, that way he doesn't ever get it wrong.”
Someone used the word chivalry. Gracie asked, "Wasn't that part of a war, ...the chivalry war? No, it was the civility war." -both wrong-
Grace wanted us to understand that she despises McDonald's but she kept saying exspise.
Mike told me he was fixing the washer. I told him I needed the laundry cleaned first.
Gretchen piped in, "Looks like there's gonna be a cat fight. Me-oow!" -there wasn't-
1 comment:
So glad you documented these to keep forever! Made me laugh!
Post a Comment