An Email Titled "Healthyness"

Today I woke up and decided a couple of things:

- I want to be a faster runner.
- I want to eat healthier.
- I want to be stronger for softball.
- I dont want to drink soda.
- I dont want to eat candy.

So to achieve these summer 2k14 goals, i'll need to work for them. The first one; faster runner. To do this one i'll run to Madyson Wood's house everyday. In fact I was about to do this until I looked for some breakfast and realized some other things.  You (mom) said that you would pay me a quarter everyday I do that. I am expecting 6 quarters a week= $1.50. 

The second goal; eat healthier.  This one kind of includes the last two (No soda, no candy) so I think this one will be a little harder.  What if every month I go with out candy or soda each of you pay me $15 as a re-ward. I know you guys are thinking heck no, but it will save you money else ware. Like if we go out to dinner at Javier's; you buy 4 cokes instead of the usual five, thus saving you money. So if your still thinking no, ask yourself would you be candy and soda free for just $30 total a month? ha ha I didn't think so. But if you think you would, talk to me and we could turn it into a challenge!

Now the third one; stronger for softball. This one i'm not asking for any sort on incentive. Other than dad playing it with me.

 
All of these things will help me better myself, and all i'm asking is a little bit. Now you probably need some verification to know I really did what i was promising. I was thinking for everyday when I run to Mady's ill have her call one of you on my phone so you know I did it.  And Mady wouldn't lie for me even if I asked her too.  Now about the whole candy/soda thing, I really don't know how to prove it besides you testing me. Obviously you will offer me candy for the fun of seeing me say no. And not eating those things will actually save me money of having to buy it. I'll I can really do is Hall's Promise that I didn't and I think thats enough because I would never break that promise!

From Dad: $15 a month if I go through it with no soda or candy & playing softball with me for at least 1 hour a week. See not much!

From Mom: $15 a month I go without soda/candy & 6 quarters a week for running. That will be about $20.50 a month.

These are all good things for me to be doing. Really the 15 dollars you would have spent on me anyways in candy and soda, so dad isn't paying anything and moms paying $5.50 a month for running. So... Sound good?


You can contact me on these numbers:                                                 

Mobile: xxx-xxx-xxx
Home: xxx-xxx-xxx
 
You can also find me at xxxx N xxxx E
(If i'm not there I am probably running or something)


                                                                            Sincerely,

                                                                                 Your soon-to-be healthy daughter; Gracie Noel Ballard

3 comments:

Fox said...

This is so AWESOME!!! I sure hope you agreed. Im really glad she gave you all her contact info

Gloria said...

This is great! So Gracie all the rationalizing and just knowing you would certainly buy into it all! Haha. I hope you post your response.

How mature to try to improve herself or is she just trying to make some bucks???

emily ballard said...

Yes, please post your response. Go Gracie!