Gracie made the Jr High Girl's Basketball Team! We are so proud of her. They have new uniforms, but some of the sizes were wrong so I will have to get a picture of her when they start wearing the new ones. I signed up for team treats before the first game. I made these little snack-packs for each of the girls. They had a Gatorade, a granola bar and an orange with lines like a basketball. I tied them with a purple bow because that is one of their school colors.
I am so pleased that Gracie has enough confidence to try out for the teams. She works really hard to practice and keep up with her other responsibilities.

1 comment:
Love the blog updates! All of them are great. Love seeing the kids and their activities. Especially when I realize I am missing out on being there in person. I am there in my heart!
Post a Comment