The kids love playing catch in the backyard. Gretchen wanted Gracie to play with her Sunday night. Gracie has learned a lot this season and I asked her to be patient with Gretchen and throw her a few balls. Greta was tickled that she caugt a few and even had a few good throws... until she missed this last one. She came in screaming/crying and I watched it swell and bruise right in front of my eyes.
This was Sunday night after a settling bath.
Above and below are pictures from Monday morning. The swelling had increased during the night and the darker colors settled in.
This last picture is Wednesday night. Most of the swelling is gone and I am suprised at how fast the colors are chaning and healing. She really wants it to be cleared up for Halloween.

3 comments:
Oh, poor Gretchen! Mckell came home from school on Monday and said "Mom we have got to take Gretchen a treat! You should see her eye, it is huge!" But being the slacker of a mom that I've been lately we never made it to the store to get her a treat :( But we did think about her, lol.
Poor Gretchen. She said it was looking better.
Awesome eye, great memory. good news, you don't have to buy new glasses
Post a Comment