Mike took Gracie & Jake out for the youth waterfowl opener. They intended to hunt Pappy's farm but they got invited over to Chugg's farm that morning. Because they went over at the last minute they were not quite ready when the first flock came in. Gracie missed the first flock but Mike got Jake loaded in time. Jake conned Mike into letting him use the new Benelli Montefeltro. When Jake pulled up to shoot the gun was covered in weeds. He took two shots and missed. Once he shook the weeds off the gun he was able to drop one. Jake did not take good care of the expensive shot gun and Mike was not impressed.
They were able to shoot at 2 more flocks.
Jake killed 2 for sure, maybe 3 and Gracie got one on the last flock.
Gracie came home with a scab on her face. She told me that Jake threw a dirt-clod at her. I was bothered until Jake told me it was because Gracie had told him his mom was a cow....
If I had a dirt-clod I would have thrown it at her too.
Gracie came home with a scab on her face. She told me that Jake threw a dirt-clod at her. I was bothered until Jake told me it was because Gracie had told him his mom was a cow....
If I had a dirt-clod I would have thrown it at her too.
2 comments:
Fun for them!
Post a Comment